According to Ayurveda, as human's age unwanted toxins or unwanted metabolic substances accumulate in the human body. This unwanted material in the body weakens the resistance of the body, and damages the purifying organs of the body thus creating a disequilibrium. This can cause blackheads and pimples. Ayurveda teaches how to remove these toxins from the body, and how to prevent them from accumulating again in the future. This is the key to ayurvedic treatments for acne.
There is an ayurvedic diet for blackheads and pimples. However in addition to following this diet, it is also important to use an effective natural acne treatment.
We will now go over the most effective ayurvedic diet for blackheads and pimples. By following this diet, and using the recommended natural acne treatment, many people have completely cured their acne problem. In addition, this ayurvedic skin care diet has many other health benefits to the body. Many people have reported that their skin tone has improved, and they look and feel younger.
The ayurvedic diet for blackheads pimples
How we consume and digest our food is just as important as what we eat. To get proper nutrition, you need proper digestion. The following points include a variety of recommendations for digestion.
Each of these are important parts of the ayurvedic diet for blackheads pimples.
* Avoid eating when not hungry and do not delay eating when hungry.
* Eat at approximately the same time every day, and eat a balanced meal.
* Don't eat too slowly or too quickly.
* Do not under eat or over eat. Eat to about 3/4 capacity. Do not leave the table hungry or very full.
* Allow 3 – 6 hours between meals. It is important to not eat before the previous meal is properly digested.
* Eat sitting down. Concentrate on the meal and do not read, watch TV or drive while eating.
* Sipping warm or room temperature liquids during the meal enlivens digestion and helps the food be better dissolved and absorbed.
* Sit relaxed for five to ten minutes after finishing the meal. This allows the digestive process to get well underway.
* Milk should be taken alone or with other sweet tastes. Milk should not be taken with vegetables, meat, fish, sour foods, salt or eggs.
* Eat fresh foods and avoid leftovers. Chew foods well. Digestion starts in the mouth. This is very important for proper ayurvedic skin care.
* Avoid artificial foods, colors and preservatives.
* Fresh fruit and vegetable juices are recommended and should be consumed daily.
* Honey should not be heated in any way such as by cooking, baking or by adding it to hot beverages. Heating honey creates a toxic effect in the body. Only add it to tea or hot milk once the beverage has cooled down to room temperature.
* Eat organic food whenever possible. Avoid genetically altered foods.
* Do not use a microwave.
* Ayurveda recommends a vegetarian diet. If you eat meat you need to gradually stop consuming it. It is iimportant to gradually stop according to ayurvedic treatments for acne.
According to the ayurvedic diet for blackheads pimples, you should avoid:
1) avoid snacks containing refined sugar. It is better to eat fruits, dried fruits, hot milk, dates, nuts and other wholesome foods.
2) avoid lunches of only raw salad. Raw vegetables alone are not a balanced diet at lunch.
3) avoid carbonated beverages.
4) avoid cold foods. Cold food hurts digestion. This is important for ayurvedic treatments for acne.
5) avoid caffeine. This is very important for proper ayurvedic skin care.
Food preparation for the ayurvedic diet for blackheads pimples
The following advice is very important for proper ayurvedic skin care:
Eat fresh foods, and prepare them daily. Eat a wide variety of foods. Try to cook foods slowly on low heats. Avoid frozen and processed foods. Fresh organic foods are best. Eat food that is ripe only. Do not eat leftovers.
Now that you know the ayurvedic diet for blackheads pimples, you will definitely see an improvement in your skin and your health. However if you want to get rid of your acne problem, it is also very important to use the right acne treatment. It is very important to use an effective natural acne treatment in conjunction with ayurvedic principles.
Ayurvedic treatments for acne
In order to cure your acne, you need to use the right treatment. To properly treat acne, there are two steps.
The first step is to gently wash and cleanse the affected area several times a day. We recommend using a cleanser with all-natural ingredients, such as Zenmed Cleansing Gel. Its one of the more effective products we have seen, and it doesn't cause drying or flaking. You can follow the link to learn more about Zenmed, and see if it can help you.
The second step is to apply the right acne treatment several times a day. We have been recommending a product for several years now for the treatment of acne. It contains only natural and safe ingredients, and the results have been excellent. It works extremely well in conjunction with the ayurvedic diet for blackheads pimples. That product is
Derma Cleanse Acne Gel.
You can follow this link to learn more about it, and see if it’s right for you.
If you have any questions about ayurvedic skin care, or the ayurvedic diet for blackheads pimples, please contact us. Ayurvedic treatments for acne can be very effective, and could be right for you.