The best treatments for psoriasis are the natural ones. Psoriasis natural treatments have been around for thousands of years. Within the past 20 years the medical community has come to recognize the benefits of naturally treating psoriasis.
Natural treatments work as well or better than traditional medicine, and have none of the many side effects associated with common psoriasis treatments.
Using traditional medications over time can cause toxins to build up in the body. This build up of toxins is dangerous and can lead to many other health concerns. The psoriasis natural treatments we recommend will not cause any build up of toxins, and they will also help to improve your body's overall health.
There are 2 ways to treat psoriasis: From the inside, and from the outside. Psoriasis treatment from the outside will temporarily relieve symptoms, but will not provide long-term relief. To get long-term relief, you need to also treat psoriasis from within.
While many factors can trigger psoriasis, research indicates that the underlying cause of psoriasis stems from your body's immune system. The immune system makes white blood cells, which protect the body from infection. In psoriasis, the T cells (a type of white blood cell) abnormally trigger inflammation in the skin. These T cells also cause skin cells to grow faster than normal and to pile up in raised patches on the outer surface of the skin. Depending on the type of psoriasis you have, the outward appearance can vary. In order to get long-term relief from psoriasis, you need to cleanse your body and build up your immune system.
At healthy skin guide, we have over 40 years experience with psoriasis. Our experience has helped us come up with an effective treatment plan for psoriasis. Our treatment plan helps build up your immune system, while also treating the symptoms of psoriasis. This 5-step plan using psoriasis natural treatments, is the best way to relieve current symptoms, and reduce or eliminate future outbreaks.
1. Psoriasis natural treatment from the inside: There are many factors that weaken your immune system. They include poor diet, stress and hereditary factors. To reduce the reoccurrence of psoriasis, you must build up your immune system. The following ingredients are essential to build up your immune system, and help properly nourish your skin:
Evening Primrose Oil - has a very high amount of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). GLA is a vital health-giving fatty acid naturally produced by the body. Most people with skin disorders, such as psoriasis and eczema, have very low level of GLA in their system. Evening primrose oil relieves inflammation, stimulates protein synthesis, repairs, and improves dry flaky skin condition. It is the single most important ingredient in psoriasis natural treatment.
Flax Seed Oil - contains lots of omega-3 essential fatty acids. It can improve the condition of skin and nails and reduce the inflammation of cells. It also helps to promote cellular health and provide hormonal balance. It is very important for natural health psoriasis treatment.
Borage Oil – is also rich in gamma linolenic acid (GLA), a "good" fat with numerous health benefits. Borage oil has been proven in many studies to reduce skin inflammation, dryness, scaliness and itching.
Zinc - helps your body to heal. It is necessary for the proper growth of the skin, hair, and nails. It is the most critical nutrient for a healthy immune system. Psoriasis has been associated with zinc deficiency in research studies.
We have been recommending a product for several years now to help strengthen your immune system. It contains all of these important natural ingredients, and the results have been remarkable. For treating psoriasis, we believe it is absolutely essential. That product is the
Zenmed Skin Support Supplement. Follow this link to learn more about it, and how it can help you.
2. Psoriasis natural treatment from the outside: Psoriasis natural treatment from the outside involves using a topical cream that will alleviate the symptoms of psoriasis. This will eliminate the redness, itching, burning and flaking of the skin. It will temporarily heal the skin. We have found that the best topical treatments for psoriasis have the following ingredients:
Evening Primrose Oil - Topically applying evening primrose oil relieves inflammation, stimulates protein synthesis, repairs, and improves dry flaky skin condition.
Borage Oil – is rich in gamma linolenic acid (GLA), a "good" fat with numerous health benefits. Borage oil has been proven in many studies to reduce skin inflammation, dryness, scaliness and itching. Borage oil is very important for natural health psoriasis treatment.
Aloe Vera - Helps to hydrate and rejuvenate the skin. It can help make the skin softer, younger looking, and less wrinkled. Its healing and pain relieving properties have been well known for thousands of years. It is essential in psoriasis natural treatment.
Calendula – Helps to stimulate and regenerate the deeper layer of skin. They can help blood circulation along with strengthening the cell immunity against inflammation.
We have been recommending a topical product for several years now for the treatment of psoriasis. It contains all of these important natural ingredients, and we believe it is the best psoriasis product on the market. This product is
Dermasis. Follow this link to learn more about it, and how it can help you.
3. Dead Sea Salt Bath (optional): The waters of the Dead Sea are unique, having a total salt concentration that is 10 times higher than ocean water. There exist some rare elements in its minerals, which can help reduce inflammation, improve skin barrier function and heal skin tissues. The therapeutic effects of bathing in the Dead Sea are well known especially in treating psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. To get the best benefits, it is recommended to bathe in dead sea salts twice a week, for 20-30 minutes each time. It is very important to make sure you use pure dead sea salts. Many companies mix dead sea salts with other salts and market it under the “dead sea salt” name. Although this step is optional, in order to maximize psoriasis natural treatment, you should use the salts.
4. Diet: - Certain foods are known to build up toxins in your body, which can weaken your immune system. Foods to avoid include: Spicy foods, alcohol, seafood, and red meats.
5. Stress management: – Stress is known as a cause of psoriasis, as well as many other medical problems. The best ways to reduce stress include getting enough sleep, doing proper exercise, and relaxing.
Our experience has shown that by following these 5 steps, you can reduce or eliminate future outbreaks of psoriasis. If you cannot do all 5, do whatever you can. The more you do to build up your immune system, the better you will feel and the less health problems you will have.
Over the years we have seen even the worst cases of psoriasis significantly eliminated. The key is to use the right natural cures for psoriasis, and stick to it. Our psoriasis natural treatment plan offers the best long term results.
If you have any questions psoriasis natural treat or natural health psoriasis, please contact us. Remember the natural cures for psoriasis are the safest, and most effective.